Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4 Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4

This is fantastic. Surprised this is not a real game. I absolutely love Rhythm Heaven. Will play again. If I ever get a mobile gaming system again, that is...

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is awful and brilliant at the same time. Worst of all because it's somewhat accurate.

He's a perfect real anti-hero. He never even has to save anybody. His extremophile physiology is interesting enough.

Lost Lost

Psycho-delisional boy doesn't hear his own mothers cries as he knocks her into underground cave with strangely placed sudden cliff! Makes absolutely no sense, none of it, and my intelligense almost feels *insulted* by the apparent necessity of the credits.

Still liked it, even if I'm not in love :)

Angry-Bee responds:

No one has mouths, she ain't do no crying. Have you ever been spelunking? There are pits and holes all over the place. I'm with you on the credits. They weren't my first choice, and I sorta regret making them.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Oh how I missed you, doo dum. I missed you, do dum! I missed you, doo dum.
HELLO THERE
My Gary in the Brolma,
My numa dance, lip syncing on the inside.
Where I can always find you,
Browsing on Youtube,
There's no where that someone on the net can hide!

I MISS YOU DOO DUM
I MISS YOU DOO DUM
I MISSS YOUUU

Hzyi garsyz.!

Hippo Song Hippo Song

I really love this song. The animation fits well, too. I always thought how he was secretly wanting to rule them all to be a hilarious aspect of the song :)

"Money Maker!" "Money Maker!"

Absolutely beautiful animation! I think it's great to see this kind of effort put into making something feature-length (okay, it's not, but it's actually longer than a lot of "shorts" on the site) that's so fluid and complex.

Great choice of song, too. It fits perfectly. I don't think anyone who doesn't like the song took enough time to listen to the lyrics.

THE ORIGIN OF DUBSTEP THE ORIGIN OF DUBSTEP

I'm so terribly hurt by the idea that no one will recognize the DIGIMON WORLD references. Did you manage to get all the Digimon in that game? The day I finally did, I was 20 years old lol :)

That aside, interesting little animation. Doesn't help me understand why anyone would listen to Dubstep or what the motive behind its creation was, though...

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I'm really not sure what these "girl" things this movie is talking about are, but they seem to get in the way of games. Either that, or they fight majestic crusades against those who desire to spoil the game.

So are they good or bad?

Should I like them, or not?

I'm so confuse someone plz give me moar info...

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

Great piece. Makes me wonder if anyone knows what a theatric comedy is anymore.

I'm not sure Fur Elise was the best sound choice for the antagonist, but it had its intended effect.

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

Hey, man. I don't see any problem with the lines or the sounds. It has this really nice "art student" feel to it. I feel like I can actually learn from this by paying attention to your sketching and how things move.

Great job!