Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4 Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4

This is fantastic. Surprised this is not a real game. I absolutely love Rhythm Heaven. Will play again. If I ever get a mobile gaming system again, that is...

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is awful and brilliant at the same time. Worst of all because it's somewhat accurate.

He's a perfect real anti-hero. He never even has to save anybody. His extremophile physiology is interesting enough.

Lost Lost

Psycho-delisional boy doesn't hear his own mothers cries as he knocks her into underground cave with strangely placed sudden cliff! Makes absolutely no sense, none of it, and my intelligense almost feels *insulted* by the apparent necessity of the credits.

Still liked it, even if I'm not in love :)

Angry-Bee responds:

No one has mouths, she ain't do no crying. Have you ever been spelunking? There are pits and holes all over the place. I'm with you on the credits. They weren't my first choice, and I sorta regret making them.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback.

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

Very romantic. I want to take a nap next to this.

Bound Below Bound Below

You are a masterful puzzle maker. This game is almost quite literally perfect.

I had nearly beaten the game before discovering the player's actual hitbox, which made many levels really difficult the first time around and much more creative the second and third times through. (It's satisfying to stand on a platform while multiple killer blocks graze your sides leaving you unharmed as you examine the level to ponder your next move.)

I'm not sure what else to say. I've beaten the game a few times over by now (admittedly, because I couldn't figure out the secret ending during the second playthrough). There are several satisfying aspects to playthroughs...

1) How memorable most of the levels are! The majority of levels are keyed into my brain and feel familiar, almost home-like.

2) How my latest playthrough probably took me 1/2 the time of my second, and that took 1/2 the time of the first. I spent a good portion of a day trying to beat the final boss first time around, and I just did it here tonight while keeping to my 1-hour time limit for beating the section of the game... The improvements based on learning in this game are so severe that I now consider what were previously the most difficult levels for me the most "fun".

I was disappointed by the original ending. Lacking a key or two there did not make me feel very good. The secret ending is a bit more satisfying and plays well into the theme. I almost feel as though it's a conversation the main character is having with themselves, to reassure themselves. A little odd for me, considering I seemed to dive into the depths of hell for the purpose of defying death itself... but whatever.

And I still don't know who the damned puppet master thing was supposed to be. My emotional support friend, I guess. Oh, well... someone's gotta be the third wheel on this wheelbarrow.

Dungeon Kriper 2 Dungeon Kriper 2

I've spent the past few days playing this non-stop as a warrior. Then switched over to magician and was glad to see that represented as well (although item-wise, less so and stat-wise, less obviously so than playing as a warrior).

The unconventional art style was really interesting. Ascension was actually unexpected for me. As with more roguelikes, I always with there was "more", but the type of gratifying ending I get from other RPGs doesn't seem to be quite as in-style with roguelikes. Also, only 5k views? This game needs more attention :)

Jaszczomp responds:

Glad you liked it!

There are two possibilities why didn't the game make it to the front page.
#1 There are no highscores, no badges - API isn't implemented! Sorry for that, but I wasn't able to open .fla files in which the API comes.
#2 The game had low rating after leaving the Under Judgement section - below ***°°.

But hey! You are free to share it with your friends!

tae yang wedding dress tae yang wedding dress

Whaaaat this is amazing.

Estranged Brotherhood Estranged Brotherhood

Two brothers,
One on the side of light, the other torn into darkness.

Memories of togetherness flutters through their minds. Their meetings in their mother's garden, where they would stare into the stars and ponder upon their future together.

But now, they are opposed. As one brother prepares to build a dark kingdom using all of his might and the political powers that have been given to him, the other prepares in the secret places to destroy it. For what purpose have these brothers been opposed? For what purpose have they become estranged?

DUN DUN DUNNNN

JackySmiles responds:

AHAHAHAH WOW! A back story! Perhaps I should make another song with an accompanying video what embodies their back story... Perhaps I shall use some material from your comment! All depends on bloody homework and work schedules, bit of cal if ya ask me! Wish I could just work and do music, time, she is against me. Shall have more songs done soon ya yaaaa. And IF I do do a back story video (which I have honestly been thinking of anyway) the drawings shall be better and inked, a hindsight in regards to the last video that still haunts me... Thank you for your riveting bit of storytelling (especially liked the bit about 'political powers' and your hint at them being evil [do I agree? Perhaps...]).

I do ever enjoy your comments sir or madam! And You may have indeed inspired me to do that backstory! In time, perhaps, in time...

Fly to Live Fly to Live

I am really loving your loops. It's not often I listen to a barely-over-a-minute-long loop for long at all, let alone over 10 - 20 minutes. Great job! There's really a lot of heart and energy in this music. It is not a simple game loop like many of the ones I have seen here. Some serious retro effort was put into this and I appreciate that.

I think I'm going to favorite you now :)

JackySmiles responds:

Thank you ever so much for noticing the effort I put forth... So many people think that an under a minute loop takes a day. It doesn't. It takes quite the while to compose and mix and arrange everything, especially according to my 'perfectionist' needs and ways. I put special consideration and time into that one, for I made it for another lads game.

And I love that it is listen-to-able enough for that length! Thaaaaats what a loop should be! Gripping and not annoying. Again, thank you for your heartfelt review Sir or madam. It made me flutter butter-lillies all about me insides and me smile reached me earlobes it did!

Doki&Nabi's spring Doki&Nabi's spring

I am so glad to hear about your new campaign! I contributed $100 :)

Thank you so much!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This looks like it would make a fun game.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

If that happens that would be a miracle.

Self Portrait Self Portrait