Pymp Pymp

Love the game. Am going to rate 5/5 because I can get far enough to appreciate some of it, but I am on a laptop and the keyboard movement is not quick enough for me to adjust to later levels, especially in collection mode. If it would be possible to balance the game more when keyboard controls are used, that would make things even better.

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

This is the kind of game I would make. I like how it's generated about as much commentary on the theme than the gameplay itself. I think that means you did a good job.

Mole Miner Mole Miner

I think you have jumping absolutely right. Your character animations are really well-done. You need to consider the function and purpose of your mechanics, though. You put the player through a lot of unnecessary tedium in some cases for I don't know why... For me, I can ideally play a game as quickly as I can think through it, with reasonable limitations for character and AI controls. Adjust your timings a bit and that alone would improve this game dramatically.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Completed a few puzzles by abusing boundaries and water-shotting some enemies. However, I mostly still had to complete the logic required for each puzzle, so that's nice.

VERY difficult puzzle game. But I love it. It was genuinely challenging. This is the perfect level of difficulty for a serious puzzle game, in my opinion. Anything harder than this would be a little crazy (and why I avoid some puzzle games). Anything easier is just a way to pass time.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks for the comments!, especially the difficulty aspects, I've found it to be a pretty subjective thing, but in general I'm glad it's been well recieved on that aspect :)

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Really an amazing game. Better knowing it was made in Construct 2 (which I'm not very familiar with). I love the art style and the world's minimal lore. Love the Metroid-style feel to it. Sad I only got 90% discovery. Really wondering what I missed!!!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks for playing! I found Construct2 to be pretty handy for a platformer; This game takes a lot from the Metroid formula, and (for better or worse), some of the hidden objects (especially orbs) may require some unusual attempts at checking 'suspicious' walls and such, still, 90% is a pretty good mark!

Space Hummus Space Hummus

This is a simple concept, but actually a beautiful game. I think it works exactly as you had intended. Great job!

Crazy Shark Ball 2 Crazy Shark Ball 2

Any game which inspires me with an idea to make my own game, one that I sincerely want to make, is a good game. It was fun to play through :)

Egg collector Egg collector

I thought this game was perfect for what it was. 98 eggs :)

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

This is amazoooong.

Touch Me Once Touch Me Once

Contrary to some other reviewers, I actually like that the game was easy. The progressions from one level to the next felt intuitive, although I'm not sure exactly what I learned by playing. I think it reveals some intuitive sense of topology that people have, which I find really interesting.

I actually really disliked any level that made me think too much. I liked being able to solve them without having to think too much.

I'm curious if this concept can be explored further to have a red/blue line concept, and teach further ideas in topology or discrete mathematics in an intuitive way?