All 12 art Reviews

Doki&Nabi's spring Doki&Nabi's spring

I am so glad to hear about your new campaign! I contributed $100 :)

Thank you so much!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This looks like it would make a fun game.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

If that happens that would be a miracle.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Mario!

AshleyAlyse AshleyAlyse

Your color choices are the most interesting aspect of your portraits. The turquoise and shade of yellow/copper you decided on go surprisingly well together.

The pink stands out. I'm not sure if it does so in an entirely good way. What you provided was the best color match for pink there is, though. *shrugs*

I can't help but wonder if the eye brow would have been better black/grey rather than turquoise.

Study time Study time

I think it's great and disagree with the other critiques. I, for one, imagine the bookcases going upstairs and the doorway being at a comfortable distance.

TheDamnThinGuy responds:

Thank you so much! I appreciate you compliment.

Love of mine Love of mine

Talk about underrated. How do you have an interview in a news post and still no one's commented on your work?

So this was done on a school desk? How large is the image in real life?

372 responds:

Haha thanks I appreciate it. I don't know, I do wish I got more feedback but it's whatever.
Yeah I draw on the desks sometimes because erasing on it is super clean and you can get a nice blending effect very easily. It took up most of the desk, it was right in the center. Funny that you commented on this, I actually drew on a desk today for the first time in a while. I didn't take a picture, but kids in my class did, I'll upload it if I find one.

Hollow Hollow

Any chance you can redo the game and make it look like this? :)

VOEC responds:

Nah, sorry, that would be far too much work for me. :)
Also I want to get working on my next project. :)

Family. Family.

Pico Radio matched this image with the song "Would Not" from LazyMuffin. It definitely set the mood. It's depressing how this feels like a typical family to me. I hated the home I was raised in until I left it. Well, I still wouldn't go back...

Anyways, good job.

Bloody Bending Bloody Bending

I'm not a huge fan of your work because of how gory or vulgar it is, but this was really witty.

Good job.

Archer's Apprentice Archer's Apprentice

I think you did a pretty good job! I could nitpick about minor details, but I'm more curious as to the man on the right's clothing: Was this entire thing done in pencil? Some of the shading is really smooth and I suspect charcoal or at least rubbing paper having been used.

sirhenrystudios responds:

haha, thanks for the feedback. Yeah, it was just a quick sketch, like I said nothing special, there's plenty of flaws. Looking back, I think I enjoyed drawing the cloth and the bow more than anything else. Also, this is digital, I wish I could afford the supplies to work traditionally