Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4 Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4

This is fantastic. Surprised this is not a real game. I absolutely love Rhythm Heaven. Will play again. If I ever get a mobile gaming system again, that is...

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is awful and brilliant at the same time. Worst of all because it's somewhat accurate.

He's a perfect real anti-hero. He never even has to save anybody. His extremophile physiology is interesting enough.

Lost Lost

Psycho-delisional boy doesn't hear his own mothers cries as he knocks her into underground cave with strangely placed sudden cliff! Makes absolutely no sense, none of it, and my intelligense almost feels *insulted* by the apparent necessity of the credits.

Still liked it, even if I'm not in love :)

Z-B-R responds:

No one has mouths, she ain't do no crying. Have you ever been spelunking? There are pits and holes all over the place. I'm with you on the credits. They weren't my first choice, and I sorta regret making them.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback.

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

This is the kind of game I would make. I like how it's generated about as much commentary on the theme than the gameplay itself. I think that means you did a good job.

Mole Miner Mole Miner

I think you have jumping absolutely right. Your character animations are really well-done. You need to consider the function and purpose of your mechanics, though. You put the player through a lot of unnecessary tedium in some cases for I don't know why... For me, I can ideally play a game as quickly as I can think through it, with reasonable limitations for character and AI controls. Adjust your timings a bit and that alone would improve this game dramatically.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Completed a few puzzles by abusing boundaries and water-shotting some enemies. However, I mostly still had to complete the logic required for each puzzle, so that's nice.

VERY difficult puzzle game. But I love it. It was genuinely challenging. This is the perfect level of difficulty for a serious puzzle game, in my opinion. Anything harder than this would be a little crazy (and why I avoid some puzzle games). Anything easier is just a way to pass time.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks for the comments!, especially the difficulty aspects, I've found it to be a pretty subjective thing, but in general I'm glad it's been well recieved on that aspect :)

Estranged Brotherhood Estranged Brotherhood

Two brothers,
One on the side of light, the other torn into darkness.

Memories of togetherness flutters through their minds. Their meetings in their mother's garden, where they would stare into the stars and ponder upon their future together.

But now, they are opposed. As one brother prepares to build a dark kingdom using all of his might and the political powers that have been given to him, the other prepares in the secret places to destroy it. For what purpose have these brothers been opposed? For what purpose have they become estranged?

DUN DUN DUNNNN

JackySmiles responds:

AHAHAHAH WOW! A back story! Perhaps I should make another song with an accompanying video what embodies their back story... Perhaps I shall use some material from your comment! All depends on bloody homework and work schedules, bit of cal if ya ask me! Wish I could just work and do music, time, she is against me. Shall have more songs done soon ya yaaaa. And IF I do do a back story video (which I have honestly been thinking of anyway) the drawings shall be better and inked, a hindsight in regards to the last video that still haunts me... Thank you for your riveting bit of storytelling (especially liked the bit about 'political powers' and your hint at them being evil [do I agree? Perhaps...]).

I do ever enjoy your comments sir or madam! And You may have indeed inspired me to do that backstory! In time, perhaps, in time...

Fly to Live Fly to Live

I am really loving your loops. It's not often I listen to a barely-over-a-minute-long loop for long at all, let alone over 10 - 20 minutes. Great job! There's really a lot of heart and energy in this music. It is not a simple game loop like many of the ones I have seen here. Some serious retro effort was put into this and I appreciate that.

I think I'm going to favorite you now :)

JackySmiles responds:

Thank you ever so much for noticing the effort I put forth... So many people think that an under a minute loop takes a day. It doesn't. It takes quite the while to compose and mix and arrange everything, especially according to my 'perfectionist' needs and ways. I put special consideration and time into that one, for I made it for another lads game.

And I love that it is listen-to-able enough for that length! Thaaaaats what a loop should be! Gripping and not annoying. Again, thank you for your heartfelt review Sir or madam. It made me flutter butter-lillies all about me insides and me smile reached me earlobes it did!

SH - Circle SH - Circle

Yo, bro! Great, beautiful song! :)

I remember hearing this a *while* back. First review for the New Year's. Awesome work.

Doki&Nabi's spring Doki&Nabi's spring

I am so glad to hear about your new campaign! I contributed $100 :)

Thank you so much!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This looks like it would make a fun game.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

If that happens that would be a miracle.

Self Portrait Self Portrait